Tea- tree oil, Blemish Banishers or Aloe Vera face packs? Which one can heal your acne problem better?
We all might have been a victim of acne once in our teenage and we all know acne spots and scars are the most frustrating skin problems affecting both the genders.
Rather than irritating over the problem, again and again, we must find out a solution with the right products to take care of these acne related problems.
Every now and then, people search for the best skin care products that may act better for acne removal. But almost every time, they get themselves into trouble with wrong products.
The youth of today wants to look more elegant and smart, but due to a very common problem of acne, their self-esteem and confidence may get severely affected.
And when it comes to skin care products, it becomes a bit difficult to decide between various top-class products that are available in the market. People usually get confused about what to use or what not. We understand that sometimes some products may or may not suit your skin. At that time, expert guidance may be of great help.
Thus, we’re here to break your dilemma, let us take you through a list of best acne products that will act just right for your sensitively soft skin. This list will help you a lot in choosing the right product for your skin.
The Best Products for Acne
Do you know that Salicylic Acid is perfect for people with dry skin and helps get rid of dirt and clog pores?
As a skin care expert, we would like to recommend you to know basic things before you buy a product: what to look for while buying beauty products. We’ve seen that people waste such a huge amount of money on beauty products without knowing its impact on the skin.
But, it is important to understand that one must make efficient use of their money while buying these products. Using a wrong product will harm your skin and can also worsen the acne condition.
Thus, before purchasing any beauty product, look out for these three features:
- pH level of the cream.
- It should be toxin free.
- Must have ingredients in natural forms.
Note: If you don’t find any one of the listed property in the cream, just don’t buy it.
Also, we’re here to take you to a tour of these products that have been proved to be beneficial for skin. These products are from the best-known brands and contain natural ingredients. Along with these products, we recommend you to tackle acne in every possible way through a daily skin care regimen.
#1 Murad (Complete Acne control 60-day regimen)
There is a reason that Murad has become the first choice of all the beauty product users over the years. The reason why the best dermatologists give Murad, the first place in the best acne products list is its fast-acting regimen & unharming skin care product feature.
It fights acne breakouts without causing irritation or redness. This package includes the following products:
- Clarifying Cleanser
- Acne cleaning solution
- Acne spot fast fix
- Oil-control Mattifier SPF 15
- Skin perfecting lotion
A perfect value pack that includes everything you need to clear and prevents breakouts. Another good thing about Murad is that it will not overdry your skin.
Its special cleanser washes away the dirt and oil from the skin. Acne spot fast fix in this package fights against the acne-causing bacteria. Oil control mattifier SPF – 15 controls oil up and protect against sun’s heat up to 8 hours. The lotion delivers shine free hydration and softens skin texture.
Directions to Use:
Here’s a step-by-step process of applying this product to your skin:
- In the morning and night, apply cleanser to face, neck, and chest. Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- After cleansing, apply acne clearing solution and massage all over your face, neck, and chest.
- For perfect oil control, give a final finishing touch to your message with oil control mattifier SPF 15 on the skin.
- Apply a thin layer of Acne Spot Fast Fix to the affected acne areas 1 to 3 times a day.
- Finally apply lotion to the face, chest, and neck at night.
Note: Before using the quick fix, always test it on the inner arm. In case you feel some irritation then immediately wash it off.
Also, for effective results use these products on a regular basis.
Also Suggested: Natural Home Remedies for blackheads
#2 Clearogen (Three Step Acne Treatment Set)
This is one of the best acne products at the time of the initial stage of acne formation. This three-step acne regimen clears existing acne and prevents breakouts. This product combines both natural, botanicals & prescription grade ingredients to give the best result. The set includes:
- Foaming cleanser
- Clarifying toner
- Benzoyl Peroxide acne solution
Foaming cleanser cleanses dirt, bacteria, makeup that are a few major reasons for the acne blowout. The Clarifying Toner uses botanicals and a low percentage of salicylic acid.
Due to these ingredients, it has the ability to remove pore-clogging impurities and thus cleans the skin pores. Clearogen acne lotion uses a low proportion of time-released benzoyl peroxide and is highly recommended for killing skin bacteria and clearing all blemishes.
Directions to Use:
If you have sensitive skin, then apply these products every other day for one week. Follow these instructions of use:
- Take foaming cleanser in your hands and start applying it to your face in a circular motion, softly massaging for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse off the cleanser with warm water and apply the toner. Apply it all over to the face, and neck with the help of cotton balls.
- After cleansing and toning, apply the lotion all over the entire face at night.
Note: After one week, continue with the daily application of Clearogen (3 step acne treatment set).
For effective results use these products on a regular basis.
#3 CLINIQUE (Acne Solutions Clear Skin System Starter Kit)
It is a clinically proven daily acne-fighting skin care product that delivers 37% improvement in active blemishes in just three days.
Its results are absolutely magical as it reduces 48% of your skin defects in just 1 week. So, there is undoubtedly no reason to skip this regimen from our best acne products list. Clinique complete set includes:
- Cleansing Foam
- Clarifying lotion
- Oil-free clearing moisturizer
Each of the three products in this set uses a different angle for a blemish-free skin. The foaming cleanser removes excess oil, the low percentage of benzoyl peroxide in clarifying lotion kills the acne-causing bacteria. And, the Oil-free clearing moisturizer exfoliates and dries up oil with salicylic acid.
Directions to Use:
- Take cleanser in your hands and apply it to face in circular motion, massage for 2-3 minutes.
- It first washes away all the pore-clogging dirt and excess oil. After cleansing, rinse off your face with warm water.
- Now use the clarifying lotion and apply it on your face with the help of cotton balls to remove skin flakes and excess oil.
- After cleansing and toning, apply the oil-free moisturizer softly on your sensitive skin to hydrate and reduce the dryness that may be peeling your skin.
Note: Regular use of the product will give you the best result.
#4 Kate Somerville (Blemish Banisher Kit)
Kate Somerville Blemish Banisher Kit gets the fourth place on our list of best acne products. To uncover a clear complexion, this blemish banisher product attacks existing blemishes and prevents future acne breakouts. It works like a magic with the four targeted treatments in the Blemish Banisher kit. The kit includes:
- Oil-free moisturizer
- Eradicate Acne treatment
- Detox daily cleanser
- Exfolikate Acne clearing exfoliating treatment
The Detox Daily Cleanser washes away residue, makeup, excess oil and restores clear and hydrating skin. Exfolikate Acne gently polishes skin and the oil-free moisturizer hydrates your skin and smoothens it with anti-aging benefits. Eradicate acne cream provides acne spot treatment.
Directions to Use:
- Apply Detox daily cleanser to your face and massage for 30 seconds in a circular motion.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
- After cleansing, use oil-free moisturizer twice in a day for a shiny and oil-free skin.
- After this apply Eradicate acne treatment once in a day as soon as you notice blemishes.
- Apply it on your face thoroughly with the help of cotton balls on the spots to assure uniform application of the product.
Note: Use Exfolikate Acne once or twice a week in the morning and evening to maintain a clear complexion.
You may apply a thin layer of it on the face, massage in circular motion for 30 seconds. Leave it on for 1 minute and then rinse off with warm water and pat dry.
#5 Keeva Tea Tree Oil
If you’re having a sensitive skin and need to deal with deep and painful cystic acne, you’ll definitely appreciate Keeva tea tree oil treatment specifically designed for oily or combinational skin.
The special quality of tea tree oil is that it dries out the gunk in your pimples without causing any dry flakes or actually drying out your sensitive skin.
This cream is a single bottled product that is not included in any package. It is efficient alone to treat your acne and give you a blemish-free skin.
Directions to Use:
This skincare product is mainly designed to be active when applied overnight.
- Simply take 2-3 drops of Keeva tea tree oil on your palm and rub it gently on your face with both hands.
- Leave it overnight for better results, Rinse it off with warm water first thing in the morning. See the beautiful results in 3 weeks.
We hope you must have found your acne cure with the above-mentioned product list of best acne products. If you think we missed out on any other products that gave you better results, let us know in the comment section below.